Monday, January 25, 2010

Goals, Goals, Goals

GOALS, GOALS, GOALS

I want to write them down. I feel so much clarity at the moment and who knows how long that will last.

I spent the first years of my life doing what I thought I had to do. I worked hard, but it exhausted me.

I spent the next few years, living a selfish in the moment type of life. It relaxed me, but turned me into a bit of a sloth.

I want to spend the next years making my own decisions, but working towards a future.

GOALS - save money for a trip to another country in 2012 or 2013. Rent a 2br apartment or condo by January 1, 2011, in the range of $1300-2000 per month. Start to try to conceive near October, November of 2010.

OTHER GOALS: continue to tithe, pay back my parents, pay back school loans.

PRAYERS: Get into Grad School, Oscar Graduate, Both get good jobs, or raises.

No comments:

Post a Comment